DIVERSE CAREERS WEBINAR FOR MALAYSIAN DOCTORS
What are Diverse Careers for Doctors Webinars?
- Diverse – showing a great deal of variety
- Career – an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person’s life and with opportunities for progress.
- Webinar – The term ‘webinar’ is a combination of the words ‘web’ and ‘seminar.’ A webinar is a virtual event that is only attended by people who are online.
The Diverse Careers for Doctors Webinar is an initiative by Medic Footprints Malaysia to help doctors who are transitioning to non clinical fields. It is meant to help them to have access to as much information available to have a smooth transition.
Why did we start this?
- Upon leaving clinical medicine, most of us are afraid to move into another field as we have no clear idea what the field is about.
- By attending the webinars, you are taking the time to research about a new field that might suit your interest.
- MFM is in connection with many doctors who have made successful career moves.
- MFM provides a platform to these doctors to share their stories so that other doctors can embark on successful career changes.
Who are these webinars for?
- If you are feeling like there is no career progression for you,
- If you are in search of information about non clinical fields that may suit you,
- If you are facing a deadend on what to do with your medical degree, and
- If you are interested in exploring what is available in healthcare outside of the four hospital walls,
Then, you are welcome to join our Diverse Careers for Doctors Webinars.
How do we organise the webinars?
- We called it a Monthly Diverse Careers for Doctors Webinars as we will be hosting these webinars once a month on our Zoom platform.
How can you join our webinars?
- Stay updated on our website ticket purchase page to get your Monthly Diverse Careers for Doctors Webinars’ ticket.